ItN, the founder of Ceramic Flat Membrane has 18 years’ R&D experience in asymmetric ceramic membrane structure and its Nano-coated filter layer technology, which provides stackable modules, that can be assembled into filtration towers and racks. With the stable performance of high flux, prolonged lifetime, less footprint and lower energy consumption, ItN Ceramic UFis widely used in the municipal and industrial wastewater treatments, especially in the high temperature applications, such as chlor-alkali, oil field, steel, petrochemical, etc.
Typical Process for High-temperature WWT
Compared to the polymer membranes, ItN Ceramic UF is much more compact and robust for high temperature wastewater treatment applications, with the following:
● Extremely robust filtration media with resistance to high temperatures, up to 90℃.
● High reject rate in SS and other insoluble matters in the water.
● Longer life expectancy (15~20 years)
● Higher flux rates (200-400LMH)
● Lower operating costs due to lower backwash requirements and chemical treatment (less than 50%)