ItN is the founder of Ceramic Flat Membrane with 18 years’ R&D experience in nano-coating technology and manufacturing of ceramic membranes, providing the best filtration technology for produced water treatment plants. The pharmaceutical wastewater is difficult to treated due to high concentration of COD and SS and biological toxicity and hazardous substances, and the biological inhibitors within wasterwater hinder the normal opeartion of biochemical system. All those components poses a threat to environment and human health, so the discharge standard of pharmaceutical wastewater is much more stringent than other kinds of chemical industrial wastewater.
Typical Process for Pharmaceutical Wastewater Treatments
ItN Ceramic UF technology has plenty of advantages in Wastewater Reuse applications:
● Effective removal of all TSS, virus, bacteria, pathogens, micro pollutans.
● Smaller footprint (Compared to Polymer UF).
● High chemical resistance (Compared to Polymer UF).
● High flux (300 – 500 LMH)
● High tolerance to water volume and water quality fluctuations
● High recovery rate (more than 98%)
● Long life span (more than 20 years)
● Low energy consumption (< 0,1 Kwh/m3).
Ceramic UF Data Sheet for Pharmaceutical Wastewater Treatments